Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Due to continuous expansion within the company our client is on the look out for an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working with a construction team including contracts managers, site managers and H&S officers etc within the Company the main roles and responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with Contracts Management, Estimating departments and Accounts departments to ensure commercial viability of contracts.
- Ensuring all Monthly valuations and final accounts are submitted and agreed with clients within agreed timescales.
- Responsible for cash flow and monthly management reporting.
- Completing sub-contractor monthly valuations and site measures right through to final account agreement
- Completing and submitting progress reports ahead of site progress meetings with design team and client
- Actively participate in site progress meetings
- Ordering of material and plant to site
- Experience in Quantity Surveying role within a main contracting organisation for at least 2 years
- Comfortable with working with minimum supervision and ability to solve problems by acting on own initiative.
- IT literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Word, project and Excel.
Apply now by clicking the Apply button or for more information contact me directly at email@example.com / 02890 725 632 to discuss in confidence.