Cpl Healthcare in partnership with Royal Papworth Hospital NHS Trust is hoping to recruit experienced Intensive Care Nurses for their 46 bedded unit which is situated in Cambridge City ( 50 minutes from London).
Royal Papworth Hospital is the UK’s leading heart and lung hospital, treating more than 100,000 patients each year; they moved into a brand new state of the art hospital in April 2019 situated on the same campus as Cambridge University Hospital. The 46-bed Critical Care Unit comprises six cardiac recovery (CRU) beds, dedicated to the care and treatment of patients for the first 24 hours following open heart surgery. Twenty-seven Critical Care beds provide a flexible level of care for patients who require ongoing and more complex treatment and support. As a tertiary and national referral centre, the unit also admits patients needing mechanical support such as extra corpreal membrane oxygenation (ECMO), treatment for heart failure, and following transplant and pulmonary endarterectomy (PEA) surgery. In addition we treat patients with cardiothoracic emergencies, e.g. aortic dissection and chest trauma.
Interested candidates must have
- Recognised Nursing qualification
- A minimum of 12 months recent critical care experience
- Have past OET / IELTs and submitted documents to the NMC
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience working in cardio thoracic / cardiology is desirable and but not essential
- Starting salary £21,089 (pre-registration salary upon arrival and up to obtaining PIN/post OSCE)
- Salary upon receipt of NMC registration £24,214
- 27 Days annual leave
- The Trust will refund the costs of 1 x IELTS/OET examination and CBT completed prior to arrival (proof of payment required)
- The Trust will cover the cost of your UK Visa and Health Surcharge
- Reimburse you for the cost of flights up to the value of £800 ( receipt)
- The Trust will cover the cost of your UK NMC Pin fee
- You are provided with 12 months subsidised accommodation
**** Reimbursement for the above costs will occur should you leave the Trust prior to completing two years.
For further information on these exciting opportunities please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org / +35391507525