Integrated Power IC Design – Intermediate – Senior Level
Maxim Integrated is a highly successful, $2.4 billion company. With offices and manufacturing sites around the world, we design award-winning semiconductors that make the world more integrated. We also know that it’s our people who make us a great company.
Cpl are the exclusive recruitment partner of Maxim for their new design centre, which has just opened in South Dublin.
Maxim Integrated are a highly successful and innovative company who design integrated circuits for their customers.
The Design Centre is being built on a philosophy of nurturing talent, mentoring and teaching.
They are creating career paths where people can grow their knowledge and experience with the company.
- Technical leadership in Silicon Integrated Power. This must include high current power FETs in switching DC-DC power (such as Buck, Boost) and associated circuits. It must also include control loop architecture and implementation for these systems.
- Exercise knowledge of common silicon packaging methods their impact on performance
- Exercise application level knowledge in power management applications facilitating the review and refinement of incoming product definitions.
- Direct and review IC layout at the circuit and floor planning levels
- Direct and review lab evaluation of silicon including design of evaluation hardware, testing methods for the characterization of function, performance and efficiency.
- Work with production test engineering to support and debug production test issues and guarantee EC table performance
- Minimum Qualifications:
- BSEE + 5 years of relevant work experience (or MSEE + 8 year).
- Be able to demonstrate leadership or key roles in multiple integrated power designs that have been introduced to the market.
- Ability to travel globally to collaborate with other Maxim sites (up to 10% of the time).
- Proficiency with Cadence analog design environment, including schematic entry, layout, analog and mixed-signal simulation
Send CVs on confidence to email@example.com / Tel: 01 614 6030 for details.