Recruitisland, on behalf of our client is seeking an experienced Insurance Broker in Dundalk, county Louth.
Our client has roles available within general insurance and is interested in hearing from people who wish to further develop their career with one of Ireland’s leading insurance brokers.
Your role will include, but is not limited to:
- Providing best advice and guidance to our clients on their Personal Car and Home Insurance requirements
- Handling all enquiries for personal insurance and processing new business quotations
- Ability to evaluate client requirements and provide suitable cover solutions
- Delivering first class care and advice to existing clients during and at renewal of their motor and home policies
- Issuing and amending motor and home renewals
- Performing ad-hoc administration duties that come with servicing client’s mid-term
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Experience in handling general insurance enquiries for new or existing customers
- Hold or have made progress towards achieving an Approved Product Adviser (APA) qualification in Personal General Insurance. CIP qualification a distinct advantage
- Energy, drive, excellent communication, ability to work within a fast-paced environment and a strong customer focus
- OpenGI software experience
To apply, please send your cv to email@example.com