We currently have an opening for an Instructional Designer. In this role, you will design and develop learning materials to support the full suite of Company's Service team’s customer service programs.
This will require you to be an exceptional designer, capable of eliciting information from key stakeholders or researching a new topic, and translating it into cogent and compelling learning content.
You will apply the voice of the company to all that you do and you’ll have a strong visual aesthetic with experience in designing high-end multimedia and video as well as classroom materials and facilitator guides. You’ll partner closely with Training & Quality Program Managers in developing world-class training materials.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute instructional design expertise to the overall program design, collaborating effectively with the Training Program Manager and User Operations teams.
- Manage stakeholders and subject matter experts in the content development process, ensuring alignment, engagement and expectation management.
- Develop content through independent research or by interviewing internal subject matter experts or a combination of both.
- Design and develop live virtual learning and classroom materials including slide decks, activity sheets, facilitator guides.
- Design and develop online learning modules using authoring tools such as Articulate Rise, Storyline and Camtasia.
- Collaborate on identifying the ways in which the LMS can advance agents teaching goals, and expand learning activities, assessment strategies and collaboration opportunities
- Direct video shoots and manage vendors in the development of high-end multimedia content; providing detailed scene-by-scene storyboards and visual direction.
- Design content across the full range of Company’s Service programs including new hire onboarding and tools.
- Facilitation of the classroom and live virtual learning from time to time.
- Create and track performance metrics to assess the effectiveness and success of the new learning material and methods
Who you are:
- Proactive individual with strong execution and service orientation.
- Effective partner for stakeholders and sponsors across the company and at all levels.
- Strong project management discipline for setting expectations, execution and resolving issues.
- Ability to extract knowledge from Subject Matters Experts and design for ease of learning.
- Innovative design approach that is not constrained by what is today or tools available.
- Thorough knowledge of learning management systems, and an excellent understanding of processes and standards for planning and implementing instructional design in an LMS
What you have done:
- 6+ years learning design experience.
- Proven skills in instructional design for classroom and online delivery.
- Experience in engaging stakeholders in learning projects.
- Project management experience; familiar with content design lifecycle.
- Collaborative, team player with a strong focus on delivering to have an impact.
- City centre office
- Contract: TBC
- Salary: DOE