Account Executive (Nordics)
Currently looking for an Account Executive to join the Nordics Region team.
The Account Executive will primarily work to boost sales in the Direct Sales Channel (New business) even if in some cases he will be asked to support the Partner Channel Sales. We're looking for a hunter, not a farmer.
- Develop and execute sales strategies in order to build a sales pipeline with the goal of meeting and exceeding assigned sales quota in all sectors.
- “Hands-on” development of new sales opportunities through cold-calling, leads follow up, and personal relationships.
- Analyze the market and any local source of potential leads in order to increase and qualify the pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify and contact decision makers within a potential account.
- Drive direct-sales opportunities to closing and establish strong, long-lasting relationships which will yield on-going success in target accounts.
- After closing a deal, introduce to the customer the corresponding Account Manager of the team for each account won.
- Identify opportunities for marketing campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales. Work with marketing team to define and implement these actions.
Candidates should possess a good number of the following qualities:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a hunter sales account executive role with responsibility for meeting an individual sales quota.
- A proven track record of successfully selling enterprise-level software solution (e.g. Content Management, Portal, Web, Collaboration, ERP, CRM, eBusiness and/or eCommerce applications).
- Demonstrated ability to execute each phase of the sales cycle, from lead generation (cold calling, leveraging of channels and contacts, to lead qualification and sales closing).
- Fluent in Swedish & English. Open to covering the Nordic market
- Travel within assigned territory is required.
We are offering
- A dynamic, multicultural and friendly workplace
- Excellent salary & package
- Remote working available
- Other social benefits