Data is everywhere and growing exponentially. Businesses worldwide are driven by data and harnessing the power of this data is critical to competitive advantage. My client is a world leader in allowing organisations to leverage this critical data asset.
We are currently seeking a Digital Development Representative for the UKI region to join the team in Dublin.
As a Digital Development Representative, you will work with a mix of software & hardware solutions & be responsible for client engagement and client acquisition identifying, building and improving existing and new business opportunities to build quality pipeline.
- Ensure optimal client engagement through creating and executing outbound business development activities with emphasis to cross-sell and upsell to the existing client base
- Develop new sales opportunities and drive them to closure
- Work with marketing team to execute and evaluate marketing campaigns to drive new business
- Have a social media presence to promote the brand, engage, interact, and influence your clients
- Expected to find a resolution if you encounter an obstacle when generating business and handle to resolution
- Build your network of contacts both within the company and your client base, making yourself the "go to" person for your specific field
- Put the client first, being prepared to tackle challenges, solve problems, and work with your team to get things done
- Have strong listening skills and be able to present complex concepts, designs, and solutions, both verbally and visibly
- Experienced with sales in the UKI Market, UKI market knowledge.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 2 years in a full cycle Sales (Opportunity Identification-Closure) role with a consistent track record of achieving personal targets
- The ideal candidate will be proficient at using both digital & relevant Sales tools & be confident in engaging peers and making connections
- Previous experience in working with Business Partners is a must
- Have previously worked in a fast-paced selling environment with the ability to interact with senior IT Managers & Buyers across a wide range of customer types
- Previous Server/Hardware/Infrastructure experience is preferred
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills and focus on client satisfaction
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Passion for technology and the ability to understand the B2B tech market
- Prior experience in Competitive or X86 preferred
- Focused on and motivated by bringing value to the company and your own personal growth
- Constantly willing to learn, dedicated and resilient