My client is pioneering a new category of cyber-security technology, the “Enterprise Immune System” Founded in 2013, by September 2018 the company was valued at $1.65bn with almost a thousand staff and many thousands of businesses worldwide. The technical hub and headquarters are located in Cambridge, with a US headquarters in San Francisco and offices in over 40 countries. Our technology applies cutting-edge machine learning and mathematics to the field of cyber-security.
The company is currently expanding its technical team to accommodate a rapidly growing customer base and accelerating revenue. This position offers fast-paced career development, and numerous opportunities for personal achievement.
For more information on our products and company, please consult our website.
Key Duties & Responsibilities of the role:
- Passionately representing the company across their regions, identifying all potential business opportunities through cold calling and new business development. This involves researching companies, identifying the key business decision makers and appointment setting
Managing sales diaries
- Making in excess of 60 calls a day, including cold calls
- Using LinkedIn to engage with prospects and external databases to build contact lists
Using subscription-based databases such as Avention, Discover.org and other subscription-based databases to build lists, as well as following up digital marketing campaigns
- Updating and maintaining the Sparta company sales database with the relevant information. This must include all customers interactions, including LinkedIn messages, calls and emails.
- Following up and speaking to prospects that have attended events with the purpose of booking meetings, seeking out more senior level contacts as necessary.
- Booking meetings to be held at both the customer’s site and various stands at trade fairs.
- Writing succinct business emails to current customers as well as introduction emails, promoting the company’s cyber defence platforms (crucial)
- Recruiting and inviting VIP guests to executive events nationally
- Providing a weekly report of your activities
- Assisting with various other duties in addition to the daily duties
For this role you need to be tenacious, driven and have the following skill set:
- Minimum of 2:1 from a leading university, in any discipline
- Looking for a career within Sales
- Be goal and target driven with the ability to self-motivate
- Experience with start-up / family run business
- Competency with professional written communication
- Booking a minimum of 10 meetings a week, for both direct meetings with our Account Executive team and events
Competitive base salary with uncapped OTE
- BUPA family healthcare
- Pension contribution
- Other benefits include transport allowance, free lunch on a Friday*, free fruit and regular office social events (* dependent on region)
We are a young company with dynamic growth so you must be prepared to work hard and show continued commitment and dedication to the business.