As an inside sales executive, you will join a high-performing team of top telesales professionals. You will be tasked with spreading the word about the company, using the phone to reach out to Irish SMEs, finding businesses that need funding and bringing them on to the Finance platform.
This role will involve a volume of outbound call activity and a lot of client interaction so you will be confident dealing with senior decision makers in SMEs from every sector of the economy. The role will also require a high-degree of self-sufficiency so you will need to be comfortable working on your own initiative and managing your schedule to achieve results.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has outstanding communication skills, great energy, and is driven to help customers become part of the Linked Finance community of borrowers.
Background & Qualifications
- Proven background (minimum 2 years) in outbound telephone-based calling (Outbound Inside selling).
- At a minimum sales background should include outbound lead generation, but ideally full sales cycle selling.
- You should have experience of disciplined daily outbound calling and following a productive routine that produces the desired pipeline, forecast and closed sales outcomes.
- It is an advantage to have experience conducting a consultative sale by telephone including qualification, discovery, story positioning, stakeholder education and management.
- It is also an advantage to have been involved in the selling of a proposition based on non-price features, in a competitive market.
- Experience of using CRM system to manage pipeline
- Third level or equivalent qualification.