Our client is a prestigious online education organisation expanding their business into new and exciting global markets and are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Career & Programme Advisor to join their rapidly expanding team.
In this role you will be joining a successful team that delivers online education programmes to healthcare professionals seeking to upskill and strategically progress their careers.
Our Career & Programme Advisor will be an exceptional and ambitious sales professional, one who is organised and has a hunger to convert high quality inbound leads using an expert and consultative approach.
- Successfully manage a pipeline of high-level prospects, and accurately report all progress via our CRM
- Work effectively to consistently achieve 100% of KPI targets
- Focus on 100% achievement of Activity Targets
- Provide our high-level prospective students with expert, consultative knowledge to support them in their career critical decision-making process
- Ensure that all steps of the sales cycle, including prospecting, customer needs analysis, presenting, closing and overcoming objections are constantly managed
- Develop a keen understanding of each prospects profile, needs and values in order to provide personalised consultation and enrolment all throughout the sales and conversion process
- Understand and keep up-to-date with ever-changing market trends to always advise our prospective student with additional content and insight that is relevant to their industry, progression and future career interests.
- Communicate accurate sales forecasts and relevant progress information to management on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Effectively and efficiently resolve issues that may arise with customers after enrolment to always ensure the best outcome for our students
- Assist with the new hire on-boarding process
- Event management and coordination support for in-market student recruitment activities
1. 3rd Level Qualification (Diploma or Degree in a business discipline) preferable
2. High level sales experience necessary
3. Good working knowledge of digital marketing sectors and technologies is preferable.
4. Flexible and open to change as this role will change and evolve as the business continues to grow
5. Willingness to travel internationally
Why Join the Team?
o Competitive Basic Salary
o Unlimited and generous commission structure
o Competitive benefits package
o Inevitable role expansion and growth
o Exposure to world leading Digital Acquisition Experts with demonstrated global success feeding qualified leads through to the sales team
o Paid vacation and personal time
o Flexible schedule
o In-depth on-boarding, ongoing training and support
o Opportunity to travel internationally