Cpl in partnership with our client Pfizer are currently recruiting for an Information Management Specialist for a 6 month contract based in their Newbridge Site. This is an exciting opportunity to join Europe's largest manufacturers of solid dose pharmaceuticals.
This role will provide administrative support to the QA Team.
1. Adhere to site policies/procedures, cGMP and environmental, health and safety regulations.
2. Ensure area of responsibility is maintained in a constant state of compliance and audit readiness in line with current regulations and business needs. All related procedures and documentation are maintained accordingly.
3. Safety and housekeeping considerations
4. Execute responsibilities in line with Right First Time principles
5. Ensure resolution of and/or appropriate escalation of issues
6. Demonstrating Pfizer values and behaviours
7. Ensure that all department metrics are adhered to and reported on time.
8. Identify Continuous Improvement opportunities, own and progress Continuous Improvement projects.
9. Area/departmental weekly/monthly reporting.
10. Engaging with & participation on site and network programmes as appropriate
Specific areas of responsibility
Accountability Supporting Activities
Information Management • Archive system management and maintenance of archiving process.
• Active management of document lifecycle
• Co-ordination of batch release documentation availability for Pfizer Offices and 3rd Party Customers
• Provide general administrative support to the Compliance Department.
• Arrange Meetings / book rooms / support activities/telecoms
• Manage Departmental internal mail.
• Assist with administration /organization of events, visits, workshops etc
• Administer purchasing requisition process.
• Audit support.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
• Relevant administration / business qualification.
• 3 years previous experience in a business / administrative role in the Pharma industry ideally, alternatives may be considered e.g. food, veterinary, electronics.
If you are interested in this role, please apply through the link below.