My client in the tech space have an immediate requirement for an Indirect Tax Analyst.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, a great communicator, and enjoys collaborating with people with a diverse set of talents, in a dynamic fast-paced environment. This position reports directly to the Senior Indirect Tax Manager in the Dublin based International Finance department.
- Compile & analyse data required to complete global VAT/GST returns and associated filings
- Monthly VAT reconciliations of ITX return to General Ledger (GL)
- Liaising with ITX service provider and providing monthly data
- Initial review of filings prepared by service provider
- Review of Accounts Payable (AP), Account Receivable (AR) and Intercompany transactions, identify and follow up any errors or exceptions
- Liaise with internal teams for payments, refunds and correction of errors
- Liaise with GL and Tax teams
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to manage varied tasks and prioritize workload
- Capacity to contribute to the development of a fast-growing department
- Continually seeks to improve work processes and find ideas for more effective working
- Capacity to learn new concepts and technology quickly
- 2+ years’ experience gained in a multinational or professional ITX environment
- Working knowledge in MS – Office, Excel
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to take ownership of tasks and deliver
Contact Natasha Bevan today by applying on the link below.