Full Time Permanent Inbound Sales Agent
If you are immediately available? Do you enjoy a busy role? Are you motivated for success?
We have an opening for a number of Inbound Sales Agent positions open in the East Cork Area.
*Sales Competitions* *Free Parking*
*Uncapped Commission structure* *Bonus Schemes* *Social Club*
*Excellent career progression opportunities*
*Fun & Flexible place to work*
*First class training and ongoing support for all employees*
Our client has a strong commitment to their staff in providing a positive working environment and supporting them in furthering their career.
They promote a culture of flexibility and fun in a genuinely great place to work.
What to expect:
You will be joining an Inbound Sales team whose job it is to develop sales and achieve monthly targets by analysing the needs and meeting the requirements of new and existing customers.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Provide top class customer service to each customer you speak with by living the core values of the client.
- Be helpful, understanding and simplify all customer interactions.
- Achieve sales targets on a monthly basis
- Facilitate sales of all products and services according to the client's needs
- Project a professional and customer focused impression of company
- Identify and maximise on opportunities to cross sell additional products and services to existing customers.
- Handle objections effectively and professionally
- Become empowered to make decisions and improve standards
- Address all complaints of the customers and make sure that they are resolved in time and within the given guidelines
- Ensure that feedback is relayed to Supervisor should any of the standards or procedures require change due to system or business requirements
- Ability to develop opportunities and move them to a successful closed sales opportunity
- Pipeline development and active management of prospects
- Daily activity success against company key performance indicators
Knowledge & Experience
- Previous telephone experience.
- Ability to negotiate the optimum collection commitment for the company.
- Professional in approach and able to deal with a variety of individuals.
- Working knowledge of Word/Excel/Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills.
37.5 hrs per week
Monday to Friday between 8am & 8pm and Saturday (On rotation - approx. 1 per month) 9am to 5.30pm
If you are immediately available for a permanent role and motivated for success contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Debbie on 021 4944865 for more information.