In association with their client CPL Healthcare have an immediate requirement for ICU staff nurses in Cork University Hospital.
Cork University Hospital (CUH) is the largest university teaching hospital (800 bed) in Ireland and is the only Level 1 Trauma centre in the country due to the presence of over 40 different medical and surgical specialties on the campus.
In 2016 CUH had 63,444 ED presentations, 209,947out-patient attendances 45,493 inpatient discharges and 80,938 day cases.
The hospital is currently expanding its ICU bed capacity and has an immediate and ongoing requirement for experienced ICU nurses.
Onsite adaptation is available where necessary.
THE JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Registered general nurse with full registration on the general division of the NMBI or eligible for same.
- Non-EU trained applicants requiring adaptation, must present with a minimum 3 ICU years experience. At least 2 years must have been in a 200bed+ Middle Eastern internationally accredited hospital within the past year.
- Nurses not requiring adaptation and with relevant ICU eperience will be assessed on an individual basis.
- You must be eligible to work in Ireland
- You must have excellent communication and teamwork skills
Apply today in confidence to Catherine Hoban on +353 21 4626138 or email email@example.com