The client are professional intermediaries playing a pivotal role in the world’s financial, energy and commodities markets. We are currently recruiting a IAS Analyst to join the support Team.
The successful candidate will need to troubleshoot distributed applications and be focused on day-to-day implementation and support of the trading systems. Equally, you will need to provide clear and concise documentation and focus on a continual basis on further automation utilising the many tools and utilities available in that space. You will need to maintain and develop internal customer relationships. You will also be required to take system design direction from senior engineers and senior development staff.
The environment being naturally a dynamic one, the candidate needs to be flexible in terms of working hours and some weekend work will be required.
- Project management skills
- Understanding of customer demand and technology innovation to meet client present and future requirements
- Ability to work/interface with multiple Lines of Business and geographies.
- Proven record of internal customer support
- Working knowledge of basic network tools (ssh, sftp, scp, snoop, traceroute, etc)
- Must have a power user knowledge of the Unix/Linux Operating System
- Knowledge of CVS, SVN or other SCM systems.
- Ansible scripting for Application deployment, configuration management and continuous delivery
- Knowledge of JIRA and ServiceNow tools.
- Websphere MQ
- Perl Scripting
- Shell Scripting
- Powershell scripting
To discuss this role in more detail contact Seamus on 02890725625