HRIS – Dutch
A multinational, medical device manufacturer seeks to hire a native level Dutch speaker with exposure to HR to start in a new HRIS role at their location in Galway. You will be responsible for providing employees with a single point of contact for all of their HR questions and supporting the HR department in the execution of core processes to ensure consistency, effectiveness and efficiency. This is an excellent role for someone looking to grow their career within a class leading environment where you will be remunerated with industry leading salaries and benefits.
- Performing administration processing of transactions, data input and verification of required documentation, identifying, navigating, researching and troubleshooting HR transactional processes related to multiple HR based applications and associated systems.
- Retain ownership of assigned cases until closure with end user.
- Point of contact person for all staff based in the Netherlands & Belgium on issues relating from global, regional and country HR policies and procedures and benefits, including social legislation and employment terms and conditions, HR systems and programs.
- Generate letters, contracts, correspondence, forms and other HR related documents.
- Liaise with employees to explain company HR policies, benefits, and procedures.
- Assist with a wide variety of general administrative projects, providing technical and highly skilled clerical support.
- Support employees and managers with queries related to our HR systems (Workday, Recognize System, Cornerstone, Taleo).
- Provides centralized human resource administration and support across a variety of processes, transactions and programs including payroll, benefits Global Rewards, Global Talent & Leadership Development, Global HR Operations and Employee Relations.
- Collaborates across the HR function to establish operational standards and procedures that are leveraged to respond to employee and manager questions, ensures transactions are processed accurately and human resource programs and processes are administered effectively and efficiently.
- Identify areas of concerns/problems and puts forth solutions.
- Native level fluent Dutch speaker
- Qualified to degree level in Human Resources or HR Information systems discipline.
- 1-3 years or relevant diploma or relevant 2+ year’s customer service experience.
- Critical thinking, collaboration, idea generation, diversity & inclusion required
- You are a strong problem solver with the ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- You like to work in a team environment and can also work using your own initiative.
- You have strong attention to detail and have a technical aptitude in Microsoft Suite
- Interest in further developing within an international HR Shared Service environment and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Experience with HR systems: Workday, Service Now, Recognize System, Cornerstone, Taleo
- Experience or practice in Systems Thinking and Coaching
- MOS Principles, Cell Operating System and record in A3/DMAIC is an advantage.
For more information, please contact Clara O’Brien at email@example.com or call 091507522