Successful applicants will work within Primary Care and are expected to provide a broad based integrated prevention, education and health promotion service. S/he will actively participate with other relevant care professionals in planning patient care and will attend case conferences, working as part of a multi-disciplinary primary care team delivering a co-ordinated approach to eligible client care.
These roles offer all the advantages of working with the Irish Health Service Executive and offer an excellent opportunity for experienced community care services and progress their career in Ireland.
Interested Applicants Must:
- 2 years post registration experience for community nursing position
- Access to Appropriate transport to fulfil the requirements of the role
- Two year contract with the option of permanency
- HSE Salary scale
- Excellent relocation packages including accomodation-further details on application
- Two year contract of employment with excellent public service pension
- Sponsored programmes for specialist post registration education
- 39 hour working week
- Comprehensive Induction Program
For more information please contact kelley Walsh:
e: firstname.lastname@example.org T: +353 91507519
community nursing roles in ireland, community nursing jobs in Dubai, community nurse, public health nursing ireland, public health nursing jobs in ireland, jobs for nurses wanting to work in the community