Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment is the leading healthcare recruitment company in Ireland with offices in Dublin, Galway and London. The company recruits permanent Healthcare Staff for positions in Ireland, UK, Middle East and Australia.
If you have experience in Healthcare Recruitment and are looking for a role which is challenging, very rewarding and if you are ambitious and enjoy travel, this is the role for you.
- Understanding and matching the requirements of both clients and candidates.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a HR or Recruitment environmeyount is required.
- You must also be hardworking, confident, dynamic, outgoing, and must thrive in a fast paced, target driven environment.
- Have a personality for selling nursing opportunities to candidates and the servcies that we offer.
- Sourcing candidates – exhibitions/advertising/general enquiries/workshops
- Relevant third level qualification is essential
- Able to engage with candidates and clients at senior level.
- Effective strategic thinking and problem solving.
- Active participation in a positive teamwork environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision.
- A positive can do approach and be able to work with minimum direction.
- Have social networking skills.
- Have an interest in healthcare.
- Be available for international travel.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
If you are interested in the position above or for more information on working at Cpl call me, Carol O'Donnell on 01 947 6258 or send an email to email@example.com