HR Recruitment Specialist
CPL HR are seeking an experienced Recruitment Specialist on behalf of a leading Energy organisation on a 12-month contract based in Dublin City Centre. The ideal candidate will provide comprehensive recruitment support to the hiring managers and the HR department in a collaborative, dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Manage the end to end process high volume recruitment activity including sourcing, screening, arranging and interviewing candidates with the hiring Managers
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire
- Ensure that all candidate information and feedback is up to date in the applicant tracking system.
- Ensure all new starters are on-boarded into the organisation with regard to induction, payroll set up and data collection
- HR degree or relevant qualification
- 5+ years' post graduate experience working as an in house Recruiter(Essential)
- CIPD accredited (Essential)
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and enjoys a challenge.
For further information please contact Aoife Norton on 085 803 7369 or email your CV to Aoife.Norton@cpl.ie