HR Projects Manager - Galway
As HR Projects Manager you will join the HR team and partner with people managers and leaders within the Operations group. You will lead and participate in various HR projects, initiatives and processes that support and contribute to the success of site Operations in Galway. In this role you will support the HR service delivery model by collaborating with other HRBPs, HR Centres of Expertise and Shared Services resources to ensure effective execution of programs and initiatives in talent acquisition, culture change, diversity and inclusion, performance management, talent management and development, employee relations, total rewards and recognition, training, change management, and organization effectiveness.
- Collaborate efficiently with HR experts and leverage their knowledge to support the business in terms of Organizational Design & Effectiveness, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Job Structure / Total Reward and Global Mobility
- Ensure compliance with employment regulations and works closely with Employee Relations to mitigate risks.
- Enable the roll out of HR processes according to Corporate guidelines (performance, reward, Organizational &Talent planning, etc.), coach leaders on same and leverage HR analytics to enable decisions to inform business decisions and strategies
- Coach leaders in application of practices designed to create a high performing and inclusive work environment; achieved by strong employee engagement and application of world class talent management practices
- Champion Organizational Health, Inclusion, and Diversity initiatives across various groups Implement regular Talent Reviews, Organization Reviews, Career Development Planning, Performance Reviews, Workforce Planning, and Organization Health assessments
- Lead, influence and facilitate continuous improvement of HR BP activities across a range of specialisms
- Be responsible for and/or serve as a HR liaison in key projects supporting achievement of Galway Operations objectives.
- Support business strategies in the definition of workforce capabilities and enable the execution of objectives by leveraging key stakeholders within the HR organization.
- Degree level Qualification within a HR discipline; with 7+ years HR experience
- Previous experience with a fast-paced, change-orientated multi-national organization
- Previous HR Partnering experience within manufacturing environment within the medical device or related healthcare industry
- Excellent HRIS skills
- Previous experience championing employee engagement, including diversity & inclusion strategies
For an immediate interview please forward your CV using the Apply Button
Or call Daryl Buggle on 014825419 for a confidential conversation
Visit www.cpljobs.com for more HR jobs