My Client, a leader in the Biomedical industry, is currently recruiting a number of HR Operations Associate to join their expanding team in East Cork.
Reasons to Apply:
- Excellent salary DOE
- Full VHI for you and family & excellent pension plan
- 23 days annual leave
- Amazing team culture and opportunity for growth and development
- Taking, assessing and resolving first line calls, chats, and emails on the helpdesk.
- Logging all interactions on the call management system
- Explaining and applying HR policy and procedures to advise managers, employees and HR
- Providing guidance to users on the use of systems including Workday and the local intranet to help them find information and process transactions/submit requests electronically.
- Manage escalations, direct inquiries where necessary to the next point of contact
- Maintain electronic employee personnel files.
The Successful Candidate:
- 2-3 years’ within a call centre environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Prior experience of “Workday” would be an advantage but not essential
Ideally looking for candidates fluent in english and either: