Are you an experienced HR professional with proven HR experience, ideally gained in the manufacturing/industrial sector? Our client, a Shannon based organisation are now recruiting for an experienced HR Officer to join the team on a permanent basis.
As the HR Officer, you will provide hands-on HR support to senior & management colleagues across diverse business units within the Shannon manufacturing site. Your primary focus will on duties such as employee engagement, leading internal HR processes, ensuring compliance to internal & external legislation & HR project/change management.
In addition to these duties, you will also engage with operations teams to support their HR needs, lead recruitment & deliver on HR metrics/reporting to management.
Your Skills/Experience that we need:
- 3rd level degree/qualification in a HR or related discipline.
- 4+ years HR experience ideally within a manufacturing or large corporate environment.
- Payroll experience would be a major advantage.
- Excellent inter-personal skills & ability to influence people.
- Strong knowledge of HR legislation.
- Ability to self-manage as this will be a stand-alone role.
This position is being offered as a permanent contract with salary of approx. 35-40k depending on experience, qualifications & ability.
How to Apply:
If interested, send your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 061221701 to have a confidential discussion 1st.
For a full list of our open jobs, see www.cpl.ie