CPL HR are seeking a HR Generalist to join a services organisation on a permanent contract based in South Dublin. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and able to use their own initiative.
- Be the first point of contact regarding all employee queries pertaining to HR Company policy and procedures
- Oversee all HR transactional activity on a day to day basis including recruitment and selection, on-boarding of new staff, staff induction, managing employee benefits, payroll submissions, HR and Payroll reporting
- Proactively support the business ensuring the delivery of appropriate HR support and advice in line with Company policy.
- Manage all annual HR activity in line with both local and business group timelines
- Manage the roll out of all quarterly/annual HR activity such as performance management, salary and bonus, engagement surveys in line with Company and Group Policy
- Update and maintain HR details and personnel records
- Organise internal & external training
- HR Degree or relevant qualification
- 2+ years in HR Generalist role
- Good knowledge of HR practices, policies and procedures
- Strong PC skills to include MS Excel, Word and Outlook
For further information please contact Aoife Norton on +353(0)19476237 or email Aoife.email@example.com