HR Manager – Galway
HR Manager job available in an award winning Manufacturer in East Galway who provide services to customers globally. Working closely with the HR Director and HR Team, The HR Manager will be responsible for delivery of all HR services across the full HR spectrum. Previous experience delivering HR in a Manufacturing environment would be beneficial for this role.
- Communicate and reinforce company policies and procedures while keeping up to date with the latest employment legislation, HR trends and best practice.
- Partners successfully with functional senior and middle managers as their trusted HR Partner building effective relationships and providing HR leadership, guidance, and support on all employee related issues in line with Company policy, legislation, and best practice.
- Managing employee relations issues as they arise e.g. Disciplinary & Grievance processes, development of Performance Improvement Plans as required. Pro-actively monitoring and managing short term and long-term absenteeism.
- Coaching of Managers in relation to dealing with any employee relations issues as they arise and the satisfactory closing out of these issues.
- Partners with department managers in all aspects of individual employee performance management and employee relations issues ensuring fairness and consistency in the application of Company Policy.
- Drive and monitor the KPI and Performance Management process ensuring all employees are aligned to the company wide system.
- Overall management of the HR Management System to better produce all reporting needs for Overtime / Absenteeism / Turnover. Ensure we provide training for Managers, preparation of reports for employee data contained in the HR system in response to requests from users and the Senior Management Team. Implement new functionality to system, reports, and procedures.
- 5+ years proven experience in HR with a focus in the development and implementation of training and plans.
- CIPD accreditation and/or IITD qualification or degree in training and development, human resources, or related discipline.
For an immediate interview please forward your CV using the apply button.