Cpl HR recruitment are supporting an Irish energy organisation in recruiting for a HR Manager for their business unit in Tullamore, Co Offaly. The successful candidate will form an integral part of the Leadership Team in leading, driving and developing the strategy for the business. The ideal candidate will need to be resilient, be a strong communicator with people management experience with hands on experience in a unionised environment.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Lead and implement effective and efficient change initiatives
- Work collaboratively with the BU Leadership Team to drive business performance, programmes, initiatives and succession planning
- Provide effective management of all employee and industrial relations issues while being the main point of contact for all union engagement
- Provide support to the Head of HR in rolling out company wide plans
- Ensure an accurate and best in practice HR service is provided to all
- Coach and develop the HR team to deliver a wide range of services to include Reward, Learning and Development, Performance Management and Succession Planning.
Skills and qualifications necessary:
- Proven experience in a unionised environment is essential
- Experience working on a senior team delivering organisational strategy
- Degree in HR or other similar subject with CIPD qualifications
- 8+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience using Oracle an advantage
If you have the above experience and are looking for a career change, please call me in confidence to discuss the role in detail on 01 6146174 or email your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org