Cpl HR recruitment are delighted to be supporting an Irish organisation is recruiting for a HRBP for their centralised operations in Newbridge. The ideal candidate will support with the implementation of the business strategy while coaching and advising stakeholders to develop and drive the business needs.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Coach business leaders to drive strong employee engagement and activities to develop a healthy work culture
- Partner with leaders to build a resilient talent retention strategy
- Meet changing business needs by reviewing and leading resource planning for the business
- Mentor and guide in areas of reward and compensation, performance management and talent management
- Offer best in practice HR to support the business strategy
- Participate and lead new HR initiatives.
- Degree in HR or other related subject
- CIPD qualified
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- A proven track record of delivering results in a changing environment
If you have the above local experience and are looking for a new opportunity in the Kildare area, please call me on 01 6146174 or email me your CV in Word format to email@example.com in strictest confidence to find out more about this exciting role.