HR Business Partner
Cpl have been appointed to recruit a HR Business Partner on behalf of a Global Manufacturing organisation in Donegal. The company are currently going through an extended period of expansion and the HR BP will be joining an established HR team and a a business operating at a world class level and offering a clear career development path for their employees.
This is an immediate requirement and interviews are likely to be held w/c 10th December.
- Strong experience in identifying and developing key HR performance metrics.
- Apply organisational development processes to organisational opportunities and challenges.
- Assist management in business strategy/culture alignment and change management initiatives.
- Manage talent and succession planning.
- Leading project groups.
- Working with management and HR, develop solutions that enhance individual, team, and organisational performance.
- Be a trusted advisor on a wide range of employee relations matters, investigations, reorganizations and absence management.
- Consult on site Culture initiatives including the successful on boarding of new employees.
- Coach managers on performance management, disciplinary procedures, feedback, employee development and career pathing.
- Supporting employees on any human resource issues or queries they may have and facilitating actions to resolve these in a timely manner.
- Implementing the Company's performance management and improvement systems and providing continuous support and advice to Management & Supervisory teams and individual employees in relation to this.
- Be a trusted adviser on a wide range of employee relations matters, investigations, reorganizations and absence management.
- Develop and update human resource policies and procedures as necessary, ensuring compliance with relevant statutory legislation and industry best practice.
The ideal candidate
- Relevant third level qualification with 5 years’ experience.
- Manufacturing experience desirable but not essential
- Change management experience would be beneficial
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job please apply via the link below or contact Darrach Teague in the strictest confidence on 02890725622