Human Resources Business Partner role :
About the team,
Our client is an inclusive platform built upon the foundation of creative expression.
To cultivate an environment to keep a safe place for creativity and joy, they are looking for new members to build their team and accomplish this mission.
We are seeking an HR Business Partner to support the organization within Ireland.
Feel free to contact via e-mail or send your CV: Amandine.Herta@cpl.ie
- Coach and mentor business leaders to help build a strong community of leaders
- Partner with your assigned business unit and ensure a deep understanding of the business strategy and implement high-quality HR practices within the team.
- Consult with line management and provide HR guidance when appropriate, incl. staffing, talent development, performance management, and employee relations.
- Act as the ambassador of organizational culture, plan and implement activities.
- Take care of HR operation activities: e.g. issuance of offer letters, on-boarding of new employees, leaving process.
- Plan and drive the recruitment process based on business requirements
- Drive employee engagement agenda for local employees.
- Manage employee disciplinary issues and provide advice to business leaders on ways to manage each case.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
- 5-7 years of HR working experience.
- HR experience from a Tech company, E-commerce acting as HR Business Partner.
- Excellent communication skills with Business leaders and have a deep understanding of their expectations
- Comprehensive HR knowledge, especially hands-on experience on all HR-related duties including Talent Acquisition
- Data-driven, analytical smart and flexible working under Asian background corporation
- In-depth knowledge of local compliance and labor laws.
- Be self-motivated, diligent and accountable