Cpl HR recruitment are supporting a well-established healthcare and social care service provider in recruiting for a HRBP in West Dublin for a 3 month contract with a view to extending. Responsible for driving the People Strategy within a defined business area, and delivering the full spectrum of HR deliverables that align with the business strategic goals and objectives enabled by people.
Role responsibilities will also include:
- Act as a single point of contact for the Employees and Manager, in the business area and work in alignment with the HR Leadership team to ensure a seamless and responsive HR service to the customer base.
- Provide advice and guidance to employees and managers on the full range of complex employee/industrial relations issues, in accordance with employment legislation, company policies and best practice to ensure appropriate delivery of ER/IR services to internal customers.
- To work and assist managers with talent acquisition to ensure timely workforce planning of suitably qualified employees (internal & external) to meet current and future business requirements within agreed timelines to meet goals and objectives.
Qualifications and Experience needed:
- Degree in Human Resources or the equivalent subject
- CIPD qualified
- 5 years HRBP experience in a similar fast paced environment
- Extensive Employment law and IR experience
If you have the relevant local experience in a HRBP capacity, please contact me at email@example.com to discuss this role and your experience in detail.