HR Business Partner
Dublin City Centre
75,000 - 100,000
Our client is an inclusive platform built upon the foundation of creative impression. This is an amazing opportunity to join a global tech company whose ethos is to provide joy. They are looking for new members to build their HR team to accomplish this mission. We are recruiting for a HR Business Partner to support the organisation in Ireland.
- Consult with line management and provide HR guidance when appropriate, incl. staffing, talent development, performance management, and employee relations;
- Coach and mentor business leaders to help build a strong community of leaders that will improve the development of the business;
- Partner with your assigned business unit and ensure a deep understanding of business strategy and implement high-quality HR practices within the team;
- Be the ambassador of organizational culture, plan and implement organizational culture activities;
- Drive employee engagement agenda for local employees;
- Plan and drive recruitment process based on business requirements.
- Take care of HR operation activities: e.g. issuance of offer letters, onboarding of new employees, leaving process;
- Manage employee disciplinary issues and provide advice to business leaders on ways to manage each case;
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- 4-5years of HR working experience.
- Strong command of the English language.
- HR experience in E-commerce & technology industry will be an added advantage.
- Comprehensive HR knowledge, especially hands-on experience in employee relations and performance management.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of local compliance and labour laws.
- High EQ and interpersonal skills.
- Be self-motivated, diligent and responsive, responsible, accountable, resilient and adapt to changes quickly
If you are eligible to work in Ireland and have the required experience please submit your word format CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 01 6146066. If you do not have a visa to work in Ireland you will not be eligible for this HR job.