Cpl HR recruitment are delighted to be working with an Irish construction solutions company with European locations in recruiting for a HRBP to support one of their business units. The role will provide the organisation with comprehensive HR support and will report into the Group HR Manager with a dotted line into the business unit Director.
Responsibilities and duties will include but not limited to:
- Build effective, trustworthy and dynamic relationships with senior stakeholder whilst building morale and increasing employee engagement amongst staff.
- Contribute to the strategic, operational and human resource decision-making side of the business
- Ensure consistent HR communications across all channels
- Ensure all employee relations issues or conflicts are dealt with in an efficient manner and in-line with best practice policy and procedures.
- Identify training needs within the business unit in conjunction with staff performance and KPIs.
- Provide in depth knowledge of GDPR regulations, legal and regulatory requirements
- Support the business in third party meetings and disputes
- Contribute and lead in group HR projects
- Travel will account for 2-4 days per month
- 3rd level HR degree with CIPD qualification
- One other European language an advantage
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills
- Confidence in own ability and judgement, with the ability to delegate
- Proven ability to perform at a high level with a high work commitment
If you are interested in working for a fast pasted, high energy environment and have the necessary experience, please contact me in strictest confidence on 01 6146174 or email me your CV in Word format to email@example.com to discuss the opportunity further