In a natural partnership between two companies that are passionate about creating greater value for their clients and finding innovative solutions, Cpl, Ireland’s largest recruitment agency, has partnered with DXC Technology (formerly Hewlett-Packard Enterprise) to support the company growth and expand their onsite calibre of multilingual talented employees.
A global leading independent end-to-end IT Services company, DXC is based in Leixlip, Co. Kildare and has already recruited over 650 different language employees through Cpl.
This is a 10 month fixed term contract position.
To provide HR support and expertise to CPL Integrated Services ( Covalen) and its employees based in Leading Social Media Company based in Dublin City Centre. This is an interactive role fulfilling front-line and advisory functions. The HR Business partner will be working within and promoting the Company Values – Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect, Effective Communication and Empowerment.
- Ensure that CPL is in compliance with all legal requirements and applies best practice at all times. If found to be non-compliant, develop action plan to address issue and escalate to HR Manager where appropriate
- Ensure all messages and communication complies with management policy
- Policy development and documentation; ensure HR policies and procedures are updated in line with current legislation.
- Development and maintenance of HR & Recruitment related procedures, processes and policies in line with changing requirements.
- Lead and/or assist in the development of Human Resources process flow mapping, employee handbook, contracts, forms, reports, etc.
- Maintain effective & constructive relationships with all management and staff to effect positive change to new environment
- Create and design specific processes and initiatives related to change management
- Provide change management support to managers ensuring that change programs maintain high levels of employee engagement and commitment.
- Monitor retention and attrition levels, identify trends and work with business stakeholders to ensure achievement of targets
- Work alongside business stakeholders to implement retention plans
- Create, develop and maintain data for all aspects of HR
- Proactive approach to monitoring & analysing all data related to HR
- Effectively communicate analysis to business stakeholders through various channels
- Collect and analyse HR data; identify opportunities, define problems, and recommend viable solutions, i.e Time and Attendance, Attrition
- Produce standard and ad-hoc reports as requested
- Provide support in the recruitment process, both internal & external
- Manage the process for new hires throughout the employee lifecycle
- Assist in developing a nurturing culture for all new hires
- Effectively coordinate all administration relating to employee life cycle
Relationships & Communication
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with all business stakeholders
- Promote and represent the HR function in all aspects of business
- Adhere to and accountable for driving HR best practice and initiatives
- Be main point of contact for business stakeholders & employees in order to address HR concerns
- Review, update, and maintain HR information in all communication media; newsletter, intranet, employee handbook etc
- Develop & implement strategic HR initiatives as requirements identify.
- Have an active involvement in, and a positive contribution to any HR Projects that may arise.
- Develop and promote employee wellness through strategic initiatives
- Project manage various HR initiatives and projects as needed.
- Ensure new and existing people practices are recurrent, happen in a timely manner and are to the satisfaction of all parties involved, i.e. performance management, probation reviews etc.
- Facilitate timely resolution of all employee relations issues maintaining an appropriate balance between employee and management advocacy.
- Provide coaching, mentoring and training in HR related fields to all levels of the business.
- Participate in the grievance, disciplinary process & all other internal HR processes
- Minimum 12 months’ previous experience in HR/Recruitment
- Possess a high regard for HR best practices and confidentiality at all times
- Excellent attention to detail, communication and time management skills is essential
- Confidence to provide guidance and support to Managers and employees on the fair & consistent application of CPLIS policies, procedures and legal requirements
- Proven track record of building and sustaining effective and professional working relationships
- Proficient in MS Office packages
- Range of HR/IR courses at postgraduate certificate, diploma and/or masters level is an advantage
- Knowledge of Irish Employment Law
- Working knowledge of TMS
- Previous proven HR/IR working experience
- Previous experience in coaching and mentoring stakeholders
- Previous experience in coordinating, managing and implementing projects
If you are interested in this position or for more information on working at Cpl in Ireland please call Jennifer Roche on 01 6146022 or email email@example.com