Human Resources Business Partner (Contract)
Together with our Client we currently have a vacancy for a HR Generalist/Business Partner to cover maternity leave on a Fixed Term Contract, 10 months. This person will have full responsibility for overseeing the HR activities for the HR department across a workforce of 200+ employees. Additionally, this person will have 1 direct report and will report directly into the Director of the Company.
- Overseeing all recruitment for company in line with projected forecasting.
- Overseeing employee relations, disciplinary and grievance processes and advising and supporting management team on same.
- Ensuring policies and procedures are updated, in line with employment legislation and are being adhered to consistently across the site.
- Carry out regular workshops with management team regarding HR matters.
- Work in conjunction with L&D team regarding performance.
- Working with US HRIS team regarding further roll out of modules such as ATS (Ultipro HR System)
- Absence Management: Manage long term absence in accordance with company policy & legislation. Provide proactive advice to management team regarding return to work data, absence trends, and potential disciplinary action.
- Manage all Statutory Leave including but not limited to: Maternity, Parental, Paternity & Parents Leave in line with current legislation & liaise with Work Force Planning regarding coverage.
- Oversee all HR metrics required.
- Coordinate all Health and Safety activities in line with management team ensuring all health & safety legislation is adhered to.
- Deliver effective onboarding and induction.
- Manage salary planning & benchmarking activities as requested by leadership team.
- Will have 1 direct report within HR department & will be responsible for administering and overseeing their work.
- Manage all social media for company including but not limited to Facebook Business Manager.
- GDPR Privacy Manager for Irish site.
- Any other relevant duties that may arise from time to time
- Third level qualification in HR / Business is essential
- At least 5 years’ experience in HR with a strong focus on Employee Relations (this is a non-unionized environment)
- HR system experience
- Strong knowledge of Irish Employment Law
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills required
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Proven presentation skills
This position is suitable for a well established HR Generalist or HR Business Partner, it's a great opportunity to gain experience leading a HR Function.
Competitive salary and bonus on offer.
For more information please contact Jenine on 0876388881 or 051511181 alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org