Cpl HR recruitment are delighted to be working along side an American Multinational Pharmaceutical organisation in recruiting for a HR Business Partner for an 11 month contract in North Dublin. It is a very exciting time to join, with many ongoing strategic projects to support in making the organisation the leading healthcare company in the world.
Role and responsibilities for this role includes:
- Collaborates with leaders on employee engagement and culture aspects
- Supports organisational change projects and their associated people implications
- Participates in the development of the people strategy and business development plan
- Work with client leaders to support delivery on all people matter
- Facilitates talent and performance management and succession planning across client groups, aligned to global processes
- Coaches management in handling complex employee relations issues
- Facilitates in supporting and leading HR focused projects
Experience and qualifications necessary:
- 3-5 years in a HRBP capacity in a pharmaceutical or manufacturing industry
- HR degree or other similar subject, CIPD qualified
- Ability to showcase strong influencing and project management skills
- Strong experience on HR and European employment law
- Highly effective communicator with good stakeholder management
If you have the necessary local skills and experience for this role, please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and to discuss the role and your experience in detail.