CPL HR are currently seeking a HR Advisor to join a leading multinational company with offices in Dublin City Centre on a 9-month contract. The HR Advisor role will join the EMEA HR team to improve processes and systems, providing support across various channels. Optimizing the delivery of their services is key to business success.
- Responsible for the day to day delivery of key business processes, including onboarding activities
- First point of contact for all queries and requests from other HR and customer queries via a case management tool, in line with established SLAs.
- Escalates issues to appropriate teams for resolution
- Management of employee documentation and the handling of a wide variety of HR related transactions
- Ensure that all transactions are compliant with internal guidelines
- Interpret business process issues and make recommendations to business stakeholders and the greater HR team in relation to system updates, programs and process improvements.
- Support HR operational projects and Perform audits to determine any gaps
- Participate in testing activities of transaction systems, reporting and integrations
- 2+ years professional HR experience, ideally within a shared services environment
- Additional European language (Preferable)
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, basic data management and the ability to understand data from multiple transaction and reporting solutions
- Educated to degree level (BA/BS Degree)
- Experience with HR Management Systems
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Exceptional team work, excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment is necessary.
For further information please contact Maryclaire on +353(0)16146027 or email Maryclaire.email@example.com.