Cpl are currently recruiting for a temporary HR Administrator with a Multinational Corporation in Cork.
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents such as new hire guides
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Participate in HR projects as needed
- 1 year of professional administrative experience
- Degree qualified
- HR experience a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
If interested in applying for this role and/or registering with Cpl, please contact Rory Colgan on 021 494 4875 or email email@example.com with your updated C.V.