HR Administrator – 3 Month Contract - North Dublin
Cpl HR is seeking a HR Admin to join a multinational services organisation with offices in North Dublin for a 3 month contract. The HR Admin will be responsible for implementing and maintaining administration processes necessary to support the HR department. This key position requires a candidate who is proactive, outgoing and innovative with a high attention to detail. This is a very fast paced environment that requires a candidate with exceptional communication and organisation skills.
- Contract preparation
- Communicating updates on company policies and procedures where necessary.
- New systems testing
- Responding to general HR queries
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience in a related field
- 6 months experience in HR or recruitment
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage high workloads and conflicting priorities while maintaining confidential information
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
To apply or for further information please contact Maryclaire Booth on 01 614 6027 or email firstname.lastname@example.org