Hospital Vacancies for Overseas Nurses!
Skype Interviews weekly!
CPL Healthcare is now hiring Overseas Nurses for different acute hospital positions within various NHS hospitals, across England and Scotland, in cooperation with Health Education England.
Health Education England is an executive public body of the Department of Health. Their function is to provide national leadership and coordination for the education and training within the health and public health workforce within England. Once getting a job with one of the NHS listed hospitals, you will provided with extensive and ongoing training to upgrade your skills, what is an excellent opportunity for every ambitious nurse willing to relocate.
What we offer;
- Access to various UK Hospitals interviewing across the UK
- Access to CBT training and online courses
- Quick and efficient onboarding processing
- Quick Visa processing – Tier 2 Visas
- Structured OSCE training and preparation
- NMC registration support
- Formal programme of Preceptorship
- Personal Development Plan
- Access to hospital training programmes
- Various learning and educational opportunities will be available for candidates
- Nursing Qualification – Diploma or BSc
- Minimum 6 months post graduate experience
- IELTS Certificate (7.0) or OET Certificate (B)
- Starting salary £19,737 rising to £24,907 post OSCE and rising to £27,416 after year 2
- 27 days paid annual leave – plus 8 statutory public holidays
- Opportunity to join the NHS pension scheme
- Paid sick leave entitlement if you are ill/unwell
- Opportunity to enhance and add to existing skills whilst working in the NHS; gaining new skills, knowledge and experience ( Access to the Global Learners Programme unique to HEE)
- Flight to the UK paid by the hospital
- Family Visa support
- Met at the airport by a member of staff from the hospital
- Three months paid accommodation
- Certificate of Sponsorship paid by the hospital
- Visa fee covered by the NHS Trust
- First OSCE examination and travel to the exam centre paid by the hospital
- Mentor will be on hand to support the nurse with orientation, local places of interest
If you are intersted in the role, please apply directly or contact Vedrana on firstname.lastname@example.org or +353 87 405 9697.