Cpl Healthcare in partnership with our client Cork University Hospital are currently looking to recruit experienced Nurses to work as part of the busy nursing team within this leading hospital in Cork city which is based on the south coast of Ireland. We are currently recruiting nurses in the areas of
- Medical & Surgical Wards
- Intensive Care
- Renal Wards
Cork University Hospital (CUH) is a model 4 tertiary referral centre and University teaching hospital. The hospital is a public hospital owned and managed by the Health Service Executive (HSE) and is a member of the South/South West Hospital Group.
Cork University Hospital also forms part of the Cork University Hospitals Group (CUHG) which includes Mallow General Hospital and Bantry General Hospital.
CUH is unique in that we have 40 different medical and surgical specialties on the campus. As the tertiary referral centre for the HSE Southern area and the supra regional area of Limerick, Kerry, Tipperary, Waterford and Kilkenny CUH serves a total population of over 1.1 million.
In 2019 CUH had 69982 presentations to our Emergency Department, 222,115 outpatient attendances and discharged 31,769 inpatients.
CUH currently employs 3,488.26 WTE of multiple professions and is the primary teaching hospital for the Faculty of Health and Science at University College Cork.
Interested candidates must have
- Recognised nursing qualification (degree / diploma)
- Currently working in an acute hospital setting in one of the clinical areas mentioned above
- A minimum of three years current relevant experience in a 200+ JCI accredited Hospital
- NMBI Decision letter valid to March 2021
- 100% committed to relocating to the Ireland
SKYPE INTERVIEWS - July 2020
Good relocation package on offer
- Flights to Ireland
- Accommodation for 4 weeks
- Reimbursement for NMBI final costs & entry visas.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org