My Homecare are Recruiting Qualified Homecare Workers For Cork
We are currently recruiting for qualified Homecare Workers to work one on one with the Elderly in their own home. The Ideal candidate would be extremely reliable and compassionate with an excellent understanding of the responsibilities required of them.
My Homecare Benefits include:
- Competitive rates of pay
- We provide Paid Holidays
- My Homecare provide continuous mandatory certificates such as, CPR, Patient Moving and Handling, Infection Control and Elder Abuse.
- MyHomecare provide a 1day induction training in your own area with our Nurse Assessor.
- 1 Complimentary MyHomecare uniform
My Homecare Requirements Are:
- My Homecare candidates must have minimum Fetac Level 5 Care Skills and Care of the Older Person completed.
- Mandatory certificates such as patient moving, and handling, CPR, Infection Control and Elder abuse is desirable but not essential as training can be provided.
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Full driving licence is Required
- All candidates must have a minimum of 120 hours experience with Personal care in a healthcare background.
My Homecare Job Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for attending to each client’s individual needs within their own homes.
- Assisting with all aspects of daily living.
- Providing personal care to clients in need.
- Encourage clients to achieve or maximise independence.
- Potential light housework/meal prep.
To apply for this position send an updated CV to Rowena O'Donovan at email@example.com or alternatively you can call me on 021 4626128 for more information stating the Job order number JO-1805-409345. Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.
All Homecare Assistants applying for Homecare Assistant Jobs in Cork will be treated with the strictest of confidence