Hebrew Quality Analyst, Dublin
Our client is one of the fastest growing social media companies in the world! They are currently recruiting for a fluent Hebrew speaker with at least 1year’s experience working as a Quality Analyst (Trust&Safety, Video content) in a similar industry. Would you like to join this exciting and expanding EMEA team in Dublin City Centre?
- You will conduct quality assessment work by ensuring and evaluating the quality delivery of the content reviewed in European markets.
- Conduct root cause data analysis and summary.
- Provide QA reports to content quality centre team members, and act as liaison with them to ensure consistent quality measurements throughout the operation.
- Work closely with Local Operations and Safety teams, and act as an escalation point of contact for policy-related questions, issues, and solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education/experience, advanced degree is preferred
- Prior QA Experience with video social media content
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong willingness to learn.
- Fluency in Hebrew with a good level of English.
- Good knowledge of internet and associated technologies.
- Experience in a professional work environment.
- Flexibility with rotational shifts.
- EU Passport or valid working visa
- Competitive Salary
- Multicultural work environment
- Dublin City Centre location
- Benefits to be confirmed
Recruitment for this role is progressing as normal, and interviews will be conducted via video call at this time.
Do you have the required experience for this role? Apply today or contact me on Susanne.Mannion@cpl.ie for more information!