On behalf of my client, I am seeking an experienced cardiology nurse specialist for a Heart Failure Clinical Nurse Specialist role.
You will be responsible for the care and on-going management of patients with heart failure, under your remit. This post holder will be required to work as a key member of the multi-disciplinary team in the hospital providing physical, psychological and emotional support to heart failure patients and their families. You will act as a liaison between Heart Failure services, Primary Care Teams, Community Care Teams and other agencies. As a CNS, you will have direct involvement in and extensive knowledge of the specialist area of practice.
Responsibilities will extend to clinical practice, education and training, research implementation and audit, consultancy and advocacy, through the facilitation of heart failure clinics.
This is a 12 month contract, working Monday-Friday. The role requires travel between a number of sites in the Leinster region.
To be considered eligible, you:
- Should be on the active register of the general division of the NMBI
- Are required to have five years post registration experience with recent involvement in a cardiology setting
- You are required to have a higher diploma in Cardiology Nursing / Critical Care Nursing
- Will ideally have a Level 9 professional qualification in Heart Failure Nursing
- You must be able to provide evidence of further education
- Must be able to demonstrate appropriate expertise in the speciality and demonstration of advance clinical practice
- Should be able to demonstrate proven interpersonal and organisational skills and an ability to perform independent nursing and recommend action plans
For further details, please contact Kerry Steyn on +353 21 4944878 or email Kerry.email@example.com