Servisource Healthcare is currently recruiting for a Healthcare Recruitment Manager in Belfast, City Centre.
- Outgoing Personality
- Ambitious and Driven to succeed
- Persistent and Determined
- Possess Leadership Skills
- Multitasking abilities
- Enthusiastic about Selling and Results
- Ability to Problem Solve
Overview of the role:
The successful candidate will essentially be the person accountable for sales performance and results. They will report weekly to the management team and distribute information to a regional team which includes a Booking Coordinator and Recruitment Administrator
This role arises from the ambition of the business to expand its range of services into Northern Ireland.
The role is primarily a Business Development role and after 6 months the applicant will be responsible for the overall management of a regional team:
- Booking Coordinator – to ensure client hours, compliance of temps and fill rates are being achieved and account management of current clients is being adhered to.
- Recruitment Administrator – to ensure staff are being activated in a timely manner to match the client requirements, job ads are being posted to reflect client requests and all social media and marketing opportunities are being utilised to fulfil the requirements.
Duties of the role will include but not limited to:
- Business Development – generating new business from lead generation, area knowledge, client visits, social media, networking events and word of mouth.
- Conducting daily business development calls in line with agreed KPI’s set out with your manager.
- Account Management - having a regular presence in healthcare facilities/hospitals through weekly contact calls and client visits.
- Keeping up to date of market developments by attending all relevant functions and events relating to the healthcare industry.
- Liaising with recruitment administrator to ensure candidates are being matched to your client requirements and ensuring the recruitment process is being adhered, always maintaining very high standards of quality and reporting same to Recruitment Team Leader
- Working closely with recruitment to ensure all means of attracting, registering and retaining staff are being met.
- Liaising regularly with the bookings team, keeping abreast of client requirements and ensuring fill rate targets are fulfilled and any staff deficits are actioned.
- Ensuring that all systems are being used to full capacity and that all contact with clients are logged adequately in line with Servisource reporting structure
- Constantly striving to meet weekly KPI’s and quarterly targets set out by your manager
- Team Management – Lead and Coach your team. Conduct monthly 121’s with your Booking co-ordinator and Recruiter.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Fill rates/ Key Performance Indicators (regional)
- Hours (within region)
- New business development
- Social Media activity
- Client visits
- Strong Written and Oral Communication and proficiency in the English Language
- 3 years minimum experience in a healthcare role in some commercial capacity, i.e Sales, Business Development, Project Management in the areas of Homecare, Social Care or other healthcare discipline.
- A healthcare qualification would be desirable but not essential
- Applicants must have previous experience in pitching business to all levels of management
- Must have experience in managing a small team and leading by example
- Must have proven record of achieving and exceeding targets/KPI’s set
- The ability to time manage is a large part of this role; therefore is its essential that applications are proficient in managing their time successfully.
- Travelling throughout the NI area is a large part of the role; applicants must have access to a car with full clean driver’s licence.
- Servisource is a large organisation offering huge scope for career development.
- You can take advantage of a variety of internal training and professional coaching programmes on offer.
- There is a fantastic social scene, with a vibrant sports and social club allowing staff to become better acquainted outside of the office.
- Maternity benefits
- Excellent holiday entitlements
- Commission and bonus schemes available
- Flexible working arrangements
- Servisource monthly discounts
- Optional pension scheme
If you are seeking a new challenging role, feel you meet the above criteria and want to work for a company with a wealth of opportunity we would love to hear from you. Please apply today to firstname.lastname@example.org