Cpl Resources plc. is Ireland’s largest recruitment agency and a global provider of staffing, recruitment, training and outsourcing services. We recruit across a wide variety of industries. Our job is to find the best candidates for our clients and to find the best jobs for our candidates. The group is across 17 brands, 36 offices and 9 countries.
Cpl Healthcare is an international provider of healthcare staffing services, With over 25 years experience in the healthcare industry. We support both public and private sector organisations by providing full-time, part-time, contract and agency staffing in:
- Allied Health Professionals
- Healthcare Assistants
- Social Care Workers
This is a fast paced environment and is ideal for an energetic and motivated individual.
There is lots of room for career progression with this company. They provide excellent training and development and really take pride in looking after their staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- First point of contact for all clients. Answer telephone calls
- Match healthcare workers availability to our clients’ requirements
- Action client e-mails.
- Generate reports.
- Managing a busy phone switchboard and handling all client queries
- Administration for the senior management team and the wider business.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- 5 Days per Week over 7 Days i.e. 5 Days Monday to Sunday as required by Roster ( Must be available for all shifts)
- Shift work between the hours of 7:00am – 9:30pm
- Bank Holiday cover is also required
- Experience in a similar role is essential.
- Articulate, flexible and down to earth nature.
- Corporately presented with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail with customer service experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Packages including Excel/ Powerpoint and Word.
This role is moving quickly. If you are interested in this position or for more information on this role please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org