HealthCare Assistant Opportunities in Waterford!
We are currently recruiting qualified HealthCare Assistants for our client based in Waterford.
The Nursing Care Facility and Retirement Services are offering the following services:
- Dementia / Alzheimers Disease
- Convalescence / Palliative / Hospice Care
- Rehabilitation – such as, post-operative, Stroke and Cardiac/ Respiratory
- Conditions associated with advancing age
- Chronic Disabilities
- Learning Disabilities
- Acquired Brain Injury
- Competitive Salary (DOE)
- Sunday Premium time and a half
- Bank Holiday - double time
- Generous annual leave + 9 public holidays
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Excellent training and progressing opportunities
- And many more
- QQI Level 5 or equivalent
- Experience in elderly care is desirable, but not essential
- Newly graduated HealthCare Assistants are also welcomed to apply
There is also an excellent relocation opportunity for applicants who have interest in moving to Waterford.
If you are interested to hear more about the roles, please contact Vedrana on firstname.lastname@example.org or +353 87 405 9697.