Health and Safety Officer – Salary €45 to €60k
As the Health & Safety Officer, you will be responsible for providing a high level of health and safety guidance to the business.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Advise and liaise with project construction team and PSCS regarding on site Health and Safety issues and overall commitment to improving safe conditions in the work place
- Update the site company Safety File for both statutory compliance and company compliance with Safety Management System
- Ensure compliance with HSA and Statutory obligations
- Ensure compliance and continuous improvement for all elements of Health & Safety, policies, procedures and legislation
- Carryout accident and incident investigations, enact corrective actions and follow up effectiveness of these actions
- Conduct regular internal audits and report and close out findings with project team
- Compile Method Statements/ Risk Assessments for various tasks and ensure compliance with same
- Communicate Tool Box Talks and carryout site inductions
- Strict management and assessment of all onsite subcontractors including reviewing RAMS
- Ensure all regulatory and in-house safety training/refresher training is completed
- A third level qualification or Diploma in Health and Safety
- At least 2 to 3 years' health and safety advisory experience gained within construction.