Head of Strategy & Policy
Cpl are sourcing for a Head of Strategy & Policy on behalf of a premier Utilities company based in Belfast. The post holder will lead and manage delivery of Strategy and Policy to ensure that the business inform and contribute to the delivery of NI Energy Policy and will be responsible for structuring and executing strategic initiatives through the development of work plans, gathering and generation of relevant data, driving analysis, and the development of actionable recommendations.
Summary of responsibilities
- Lead the development of Strategy and Policy as part of the MD Office
- Work closely with the Group Chief Strategy Office to develop, evolve and align as appropriate with the Group strategy and policy, developing specific elements as appropriate for NI.
- Develop and maintain a multi-year NI Strategy Execution Programme and associated governance and reporting framework, to deliver the business strategy aligning with the Group and individual business area plans to ensure the delivery of the strategic objectives
- Develop and lead energy policy in line with the NI and Group Strategy in conjunction with the Innovation and Planning Directorate demonstrating a deep understanding of key requirements of NI stakeholders
- Lead engagement with and influence a wide range of NI stakeholders at all levels of seniority to ensure that I technical expertise is communicated, understood and thereby able to inform and influence wider NI strategy and policy developments.
For further details and a confidential discussion please apply directly below.