Head of NI Regulation & Commercial
Cpl are sourcing for a Head of NI Regulation & Commercial Policy on behalf of a premier Utilities company based in Belfast. The post holder will lead and manage all Northern Ireland Utility Regulator engagement and licence requirements and be responsible for monitoring the delivery of regulatory requirements across the NI business. You will also be directly responsible for managing all Price Controls, other regulatory allowances and submissions. Due to the critical nature of the work this organisation carries out, and the experience it offers, provides an ideal setting for an ambitious and dynamic leader to develop their career.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Responsible for all aspects of NI regulation and commercial management including actively building effective working relationships with the Utility Regulator and associated stakeholders such as the Consumer Council
- Develop and maintain a multi-year NI Regulatory programme and associated governance and reporting framework, to meet licence requirements which require input from all business units across the Group
- Develop and lead regulatory policy as it relates to the NI regulatory regime, contributing to and aligning with Group regulation policy
- Ensure that is provided with sufficient revenue to meet its licence requirements and that it delivers on its obligations on time and within budget
- Lead NI Regulatory engagement on all matters, informing and influencing outcomes; including progressing Price Control submissions, incentive frameworks, TSO licence compliance and amendments, interim determination submissions, annual tariff process and the management of regulatory disputes
For further details and a confidential discussion about the role please apply directly below.