We currently have an exciting new role and opportunity as Head of Facilities and Corporate Services, to establish a new functional leadership for the housing, maintenance and transport function . The successful candidate will review and lead the capabilities and activities of the function as a whole, together with its above-mentioned reporting sub functions, in aligning to and meeting the strategic goals of the organisation.
- Facilities, Housing and Maintenance
- Service Development and Improvement
- Development Operational
- Property acquisition/property development
- Staff Management & Training
- Customer Care
- Knowledge and experience of housing legislation and negotiation of tenancy agreements.
- Knowledge and demonstrated competence within the technical aspects of void, rent, repairs and maintenance.
- Experience of social landlords, statutory and voluntary agencies, building and maintaining excellent relationships with same.
- Experience of working in passenger transport area, transport scheduling and/or the relevant level of knowledge including transport legislation.
- Project and Change Management experience.
- Demonstrated competence in effective organisational and leadership skills and ability to manage a diverse team.
- Excellent IT skills and report writing skills.
- Full and clean Driving licence and use of own car.
- Recognised qualification in the management of Housing, Transport functions or their managed services.
- Knowledge of Agresso is desirable.