Cpl Healthcare in partnership with its client The States of Guernsey, is currently seeking newly qualified and experienced Healthcare Assistant for full-time permanent positions, in an acute Setting.
You, will work under the supervision of a Registered Nurse and will have responsibility for assisting service users with all activities of daily living. Care will be individualised to each service users’ needs and will be delivered in a dignified and compassionate manner at all times.
Salary and Benefits;
- Band 3 Salary £19,901 - £23,367
- Annual bonus of £1,167*.
- Honour your NHS service for the provision of annual leave and sick leave
- Generous annual leave quota with 9 bank holidays.
- Long Term Employment Permit.
- Relocation Package:
- Renting private accommodation you will be entitled to a £5,000 lump sum, a rent allowance payable over 2 years and a house purchase grant where applicable.
- Single subsidised staff accommodation and a £500 lump sum to support your relocation. Which you will pay £250-600 per month, which includes bills.
- Extra Pay for shift work and overtime
- Comprehensive Induction Program
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Better work life Balance
- Tax capped at 20%, it is a tax advantage island.
- 45 minutes away from London Gatwick
- Free parking
Band 3 - Salary from £19,901/€22,842
- Eight NVQ Level 3 Generic Care Units.
- Four speciality units relevant to the work area.
- Experience in a Health Care Setting.
- Enjoy caring for the elderly.
- Enjoy being part of a team providing a high standard of care.
- Be able to communicate effectively with staff and service users.
- Have a good understanding for the need of a high level of confidentiality.
- Have a flexible approach to shift patterns and be able at times to work additional hours.
- Have the ability to cover a wide range of duties, as per job description.
- Strong English language skills, minimum of B2 level.
- On Application
All Applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
To apply or for further information please contact Lauren on 00353 91507532 or e-mail me with an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Worker, FETAC, QQI, NVQ, BTEC, LEVEL 4, Healthcare Assistant, Jobs in Guernsey, Guernsey Jobs, Support worker jobs abroad, Caring jobs abroad, Healthcare jobs abroad, Jobs in Health and Social Care