- Administration of Corporate Pension schemes
Ensuring that customers come first.
Building strong relationships with our corporate clients.
Interacting with other areas of Corporate Life & Pensions (Sales, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Marketing) will be an important factor in this role.
- 1-3 years of pensions administration experience
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel & Word.
Knowledge of Defined Contribution pension schemes – specifically knowledge about pension scheme set up, monthly contribution processing and annual renewal processing. (preferable but not essential)
Knowledge of Pension and Revenue requirements is preferable but not essential
Hold a recognised industry qualification that meets Central Bank Minimum Competency Requirements e.g. IIPM/QFA preferable but not essential
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Be well organised and capable of working to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Be enthusiastic ambitious self starter
Ability to build and maintain meaningful relationships with all colleagues and clients.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.