As a Group Pensions (Annual Reporting) Administrator your main responsibilities will include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
- Preparation of client level benefit statements, alternative annual reports, pre-renewals and trustee annual reports.
- Ensuring all renewal documentation is delivered to an acceptable time scale and compliant with all regulation.
- Ensuring that all queries on annual processing tasks are recorded and handled in a timely and efficient manner.
- Support the development and routine operation of a high performing team by delivering high quality output consistently
- Understand the needs of the customer and consistently deliver towards these during daily activities
- Willingness to learn and take ownership of routine practices
- Proactively communicate to management and suggest improvement actions/opportunities
- Interacting and collaborating with other key internal stakeholders Support and engage with new projects and initiatives which impact service delivery
The ideal candidate will have:
As a Group Pensions (Annual Reporting) Administrator your skills and qualifications will include:
- 1-3 years of pension’s administration experience (not mandatory) or account reconciliation (advantage)
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Products, with specific emphasis on expertise in Excel, is a must.
- Strong numeric ability (mandatory)
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Be well organised and capable of working to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and also in a dynamic team environment
- Be enthusiastic ambitious self-starter
- Ability to build and maintain meaningful relationships with all colleagues and clients.
- Attention to detail is essential along with excellent verbal and written communication skills