Key responsibilities of this position will include:
• The provision of general administrative support to a team of Directors, Associate Directors and Senior Private Client Advisers.
• Acting as the first point of contact to clients; dealing promptly and efficiently with client’s queries.
• Preparation of investment presentations and collation of documentation for client meetings; auditing customer relationship management system to ensure records and supporting documents are accurate & compliant in preparation of client meetings.
• Management of follow up activities from client meetings; completion of minutes of meetings and monitoring completion of tasks.
• Updating and monitoring the CRM system on an ongoing basis; preparing documentation to comply with legislative requirements in data management for our clients
• Facilitate client requests by liaising with internal departments to ensure operational procedures and compliance obligations are met executing tasks; acting as the primary point of contact with all internal departments.
• Managing reporting and operation of tasks in conjunction with other team members; implementing and communicating company practice in carrying out tasks.
• Liaising with Tax Advisers, Solicitors, Brokers and Life Offices on behalf of servicing our clients.
• Assist with administrative tasks involved with planning and preparation of various client events and conferences; provide on-site support and hospitality at such events. Occasional out of office hours.
• Participate in interdepartmental projects to identify best practice to enhance servicing our clients; facilitate deployment and communication of new applications to the team.
• Working with the team on the completion and follow up of Investor Policy Statement.
• Contribute in company campaign workshops.
• A minimum of 1 year of experience working in an administrative position.
• Degree or Masters level in Business/Finance/Commerce/ related area.
• A high level of proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• A flexible, positive attitude towards work.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• An ability to work effectively as part of a team.
• A professional telephone manner.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• An ability to prioritise own workload.